- can be helpful in really weird ways
- SARAH SILVERMAN HAS ONE
- JOHN LITHGOW HAS ONE
- I can get my passive aggressive ya-yas out via twitter
- can be absolutely pointless
- is full of spam
- John Lithgow has one
- wastes too much of my time
- looks better
- more freedom
- douches use it
- therefore I would probably not be the prime candidate to use it
- prime a la steak
- but then again, I'm sure a bunch of weird people that like to post photos of themselves in the same awkward positions every time they get drunk on my facebook (every third person I graduated with) have it and write about worse stuff than I.
give me a month.
YOUR CALL, READERS, YOUR CALL
i'm in love with Soup. http://www.soup.ioReplyDelete
minimal and zen :p
on the other hand, on twitter there are cool people like amanda palmer and kaki king :/ReplyDelete
and ANNIE HARDY :DReplyDelete
Soup is pretty cool! I might check that out.